Reservations for group study and heritage rooms are available only for current Pasadena City College students, faculty, and staff (you will need to use your PCC email address).
- A group is defined as two or more individuals
- Reservations for up to 2 hours can be made up to a week in advance
- Confirm your booking via email
We have 8 total group study rooms located on each floor of the library (map).
Point to the icon next to each room number below for a description of that room.
STUDY ROOM RESERVATION POLICY
Study Room Reservation Time Periods
- Maximum time allowed is 2 hours/group.
- Reservations may be made up to 1 week in advance, however you are limited to a total of 6 hours maximum per week.
- If the study room user is late for their reservation, the study room will only be held for 15 minutes past the booking time and then the room is available to others
Unreserved Study Rooms
- Unreserved study room times are considered "first come, first served"
- Users studying alone in an unreserved study room may be asked to give up the study room for a group.
For more information see, our group study room policies. The library reserves the right to cancel or change reservations as needed.
CLICK "CONTINUE' TO BOOK YOUR STUDY ROOM