*** Note: You are no longer required to click a link in a confirmation email to make a reservation! ***
Group study and heritage rooms are intended for the use of current Pasadena City College students. You will need to use your LancerPoint login and your student email address @go.pasadena.edu to reserve a room. The rooms are intended for study and not for meetings to conduct campus business or office hours.
- Library staff may ask persons studying alone in an unreserved study room to relinquish the room to students who need to study together.
- Unreserved rooms are considered "first come, first served."
- Reservations can be made up to a week in advance.
- Reservation limits per person:
- Fall and spring semesters: any four hours per week, consecutive or separate.
- Winter intercession and summer: any two hours per day, consecutive or separate.
Point to the icon next to each room number below for a description of that group study room.
Please contact us if you have any questions about group study rooms reservations.