Note: Your reservation will not be complete until you click the link in the confirmation email.
Reservations for group study and heritage rooms are available only for current Pasadena City College students, faculty, and staff. You will need to use your LancerPoint ID and password.
- Library staff may ask persons studying alone in an unreserved study room to relinquish the room to students who need to study together.
- Unreserved rooms are considered "first come, first served."
- Reservations can be made up to a week in advance.
- During the fall and spring semesters, each person is limited to reserving two hours per week. The two hours do not have to be consecutive.
- During the summer, each person is limited to reserving two hours per day. The two hours do not have to be consecutive.
Point to the icon next to each room number below for a description of that group study room.
Please contact us if you have any questions about group study rooms reservations.